Monday, August 21, 2006

Crazy

Worry, why do I let myself worry?
Wond'ring what in the world did I do?
Crazy for thinking that my love could hold you
I'm crazy for trying and crazy for crying
And I'm crazy for loving you

~Willie Nelson


My visit to my General Practicioner, was a pre-op visit, a consult if you will, to get everyone on the the same page kind of thing. Medical communications get mucked up, and I do not know how, but they do.

My GP, is a nice man, he is our age, he has children the exact ages of my children. So he knows the drill. He also takes his time when visiting with patients, so you wait longer than normal to see him.

We got to the office at 2:30pm, and we did not get to see him until about 3:45. The Collective, were not thilled with this at all.

Oh, and we played out of doors in the morning, went for a long walk, went to a movie.

However, can I tell you, The Collective, were so tired of waiting for the Doctor, that when he arrived, they were INSANE acting. Nothing specific, just loud, begging for attention, bouncing off of the walls, wound. WOUND is a good word...

INSANE. I looked completely out of control, but I felt like...there was no way out. Normally, I would have just left, buckled them in the car seats, and took them home. But come on folks, I am not sitting for that length of time, to leave and come back in a month.

My Dear Husband told me the Doctor was probably thinking...

"Hell I will do it right here right now, just so you cannot breed anymore lady."


He had a forgiving smile, but really I was not happy. I did not say a word until I buckled the collective into their seats.

Without me saying a word, they told me they would be better next time.

Cripes.

My energy is not at its normal level, and will not be until the hytorectomy is complete. There is simply too much going on, too much pain, too much etc...you ladies know what I am talking about, and I am sure you men do as well.

I need my energy back......NOW...

The good news is, we are on the hunt for a surgeon, that can do this perfectly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What timing. I was writing up a post on my visit to the doctor with both boys... yaa... nightmare is the appropriate word. I hope things are going to start looking up for you now. You are still doing some light yoga right???