Friday, April 04, 2008

Tornado....

OK quick note, there have been terrible microbursts, tornados, and storms here since about 8pm...

lots of damage throughout the state, some as close as 10 minutes away.

Crap...

Let me just say all night I was making jokes that if I died, while painting it would just suck....it would no question.

I did think if the tornado happened to hit my house my house, at least the walls would be freshly painted as I stood in the rubble talking to channel 7 about how the tornado just sounded like train....(viewers would say, boy her walls look fresh even if they are 200 km away.)

not really how I wanna go....but.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you guys are okay! I worried about you when I heard the path it was taking.

Anonymous said...

Glad all is well...we're tornado alley tonite...unusual for our neck of the woods. If anyone were to walk in Chateau L right now, they'd think they've walked straight through aftermath. Sadly, my walls wouldn't be freshly manicured, but I'd have reason for crap to be strewn around.