Saturday, April 19, 2008

I have a farmers tan...

My old fence is gone, the new fence should be up tomorrow!!

I raked about 16 bags of leaves from the back.

the contractor came and picked up the trash, and left me a Corona, which is gone already...

I did not get my hook up for my plant

I also noticed 2 spots, where I missed paint....

For the love of Pete...

the Collective made a mud puddle, and laid in it.....seriously.

I am going to put the in the tub.

I would have taken photos, but my camera's battery is dead....

I think i have 10 more bags of leaves in the back, and then I can work up front....

There is a light at the end of the tunnel....

I should the house today to a loverly couple from Oklahoma. It was no where near being ready to show on the inside, but they only had today to look.

They seemed interested.

I should sleep like a rock tonight

No comments: