Tuesday, April 22, 2008

AWTM 0 bugs 1

Today has proved to be icky humid....

like pea soup humid...

nastiness.

what is worse, the little gnats and small pests that would not let me alone as I tried to finish raking in the back....

damn bugs.

I even offed myself, including my hair. I even put some off on a paper towel and dabbed my face with it...

the little bugs that get in your ears and bite your face.

I gave up after 10 bags...

they would not leave me alone. They were driving me crazy.

I did get the azaleas planted, pulled up 2 dead ones, and mulched.

There is only one back corner left.

But the bugs won today.

Now I am in my Husband's garage throwing crap out and sweeping out cob webs, etc. Trying to figure out what things are and attempting to group items.

DH should be glad he is not here, for his ears are sure to be burning.

*back to the garage to cuss under my breath....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOL'd at "I even offed myself." Hahaha.

Skyler said...

Hah, I must confess that I did too ...

But as one of those people who always seem to attract biting bugs, I do sympathize.