Saturday, April 12, 2008

If you would have told me 17 years ago tonight...

That in 17 years I would be spending my 17th anniversary, alone painting and trying to sell a house, moving back to fridged winter temps, I would have the two most gorgeous and healthy children on the planet....

I would have called you crazy.

17 years ago tonight, DH's friend rolled into town late, he was DH's best man. We stayed up talking until 3am.....

I wonder where he is now?

The Collective wanted me to explain "anniversary" to them. so I explained what it meant. They then wanted to hear the story of how me met. They thought it was hilarious that I was 15. they thought it was equally funny that Daddy was a LifeGuard. They were confused about Desert Storm, I tried to explain it...they loved the kissing in the elevator part, and they liked the part where Daddy got onto one knee with a ring.

they actually went

"awwwww".

Too funny....

They did keep asking about babies. I explained to them that we waited for 10 years. They thought that was crazy.

No comments: