Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Accidental fit club....

Since I have been bloggin, I have ALMOST always, had some sort of exercise regime...

Pilates, yoga, both, walking, something.

Upon the cusp of the move I canceled my membership. No time for it...

I guess I did not need it, as good old fashioned hard work was good for something.

I did not notice the weight loss,

My Father did on his arrival.

I noticed a bit in my face....

And then my clothes started becoming looser.

Then my favorite tore up hole in the ass 501's stopped fitting.

and then my post SR pregnancy jeans fit.

Last time I was in them was about 5 years ago...

they are loose now.

I have to see a man about a dog and was trying on my dressier items, and tried on my favorite spring suit.

The jacket looks nice, I am broad through the shoulders and it has been snug.

the skirt looks big.

so I went shopping today.

I actually tried on a pair of size 10 pants...

too big

the assistant brought me a size 8

too big

the assistant brought me a size 6

too big...

For some reason this designer sizes wacky.....but for a moment I did not give a crap...

Now I know how to loose weight.

you rake 90 bags of leaves, paint an entire home inside and out....

and spend 2 months just so busy that your head is a fog...

I do not look thin, and the only person that has mentioned it was my Dad...folks at church and school have not noticed.

I just hope that weight is gone for good.

Because I do not want to keep that kind of pace up in order to keep the weight off.

That was insane....

In 6 years, I had lonly lost 25 pounds. SLOWLY...SLOWLY. I had not really modified my eating, I like food...but I thought I was doing eough physical work...

I want this gone for GOOD...

because it is nice being 10 pounds thinner after working so hard.

No comments: