Thursday, April 17, 2008

Todays list...

trip to the store

raked 3 bags of leaves

cleaned out my rock beds in the back with a borrowed leaf blower!! I love this thing and want one.

gave my fern a haircut

planted 3 more pots o flowers

fertilized my gardens....

carpet is cleaned, but I called, and they are coming back to hit a couple of spots...

Called my lawn folks, they missed a ton of crabgrass and wild phlox, they are coming monday to respray.

It is supposed to rain tomorrow, if that is the case, i will do laundry, if it is nice, I will continue to rake the front....

In good news, I have had at least one person stop, and ask about the house everyday, which is amazing, I have yet to put an ad in the paper. We also live a little "off of the beaten path". So it is nice to have the traffic.

I am pooped, and am making bacon, pancakes, and eggs for dinner....

No comments: