Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Calling all gardeners, attention all gardeners.....

OK...

If you are in need of bulbs let me know...

I also realize this is not the ideal time to plant a bulb...

However it is worth a shot...

I have about 400 bulbs, I am trying to thin out, they are certainly cramped, and thus not doing well.

Let me know and I will try and find the best way to get them to you...

I currently think that if I wrap the bulbs in moist papertowels, and put in a zip bag, they might travel well if you live in the United States.

You will need to plant ASAP!!!

Let me know if you are interested in trying.

I currently have Iris, daffodil (several varieties)

I will be able to tell you if you are getting a daffodil, or iris, but I will not be able to tell you the color!

LEt me know, or drop me an e-mail!!

Thanks!

No comments: