Friday, April 25, 2008

oh and the dog thing....




I have made DH wait for a dog for 17 years...

the subject comes up weekly.

The Collective have been asking me for a dog for at least 2 years...

DH wanted a gun dog. He actually wanted a German Shorthair, pheasents you know. However, I have read in more places than 5, that they can be HIGH enrgy and high strung. That will not work here. I am high strung enough. And one high strung person in a house is one too many. I am sure all who live here will agree.

I am actually looking forward to pheasent hunting this year, as well as duck hunting. although I am the only person in the house that likes to eat duck. Everyone here thinks it is too fatty. Which is exactly why I like it. I have trouble hitting a standing target, so it will be interesting for me to shoot a moving target.

Anywho, I think I have decided on an Italian Spimone. I will now have to convince DH. I keep reading that they are "easygoing".

That is what we need.

No comments: