Monday, November 28, 2005

What it means........

When I started writing this initially, it was to stop my brain from imploding. Dear Husband had just gotten back from an 18 month deployment. I also do not consider myself a milblogger, I am far to narcissistic for that. However, my original intent was to write about the evolution of "it all". I never seem to be able to find the right words, to express it. It is really too much to wrap ones head around at times. The day to day of war, has taken its toll on me I am afraid. I can't watch the news like I did for 18 months, I just can't bear it. Only because I know, he could head out the door again.

I read this a couple of days ago, and felt the need to provide a link. Sounds like help is needed. If you can get to Topeka, go help. Also send the article to anyone you know in the area, anyone that can help.

After you are done there, please stop by Some Soldiers Mom. Just when I think she can't say it any better, she does. She always says it beautifully, even during the most tragic moments...

One more thing, Andi's husband is headed out, stop in and offer her a kind word, tell him thanks, and remember them in prayer this week.

No comments: