Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Dash KNOWS success.

Sunday it rained through most of the day. Pink Ninja and Dash were not thrilled about staying cooped up. We are outside daily, and the only thing that stops us is downpour.

So they have a bad morning, some mornings are just bad.....when you have an almost 2 and an almost 4 year old. They chase, and climb, and steal from one another. Typically I can handle them. However on this day, I couldn't. They were spiraling into a cesspool of fussiness, and crying.

I was quick on my feet and suggessted a trip to WalMart. Which if you know me, you know I LOATHE Walmart. On a Sunday, I SUPER LOATHE Walmart. However the kids seemed excited, and they calmed down, the downward spiral slowed. I loaded them in the truck, and headed to the "nicest WalMart" I could think of.

The kids were great, they sat in the cart, and enjoyed the ride. WE picked up some fruit, and they each got a color book. Not a peep from either of them......

Upon leaving the Walmart, Dash holds onto my hand while crossing the parking lot and says.

Dash: "Mommy?"

Me: "Yes Dash"

Dash: "I think that went well, don't you?"

Me: ****melting**** "yes that went well."

No comments: