Saturday, November 19, 2005

If you thought the other color scheme was gay, get a load of this.....

We left the house in our "matching enseme"....black sweaters and denim, I in a skirt, and the rest of the clan in jeans.....

Now I know the last color scheme sounded "gay", but try walking as a family in matching outfits.....Dear Husband told me "everybody probably just thinks we are Morman." I just kept thinking, I look like one of those "crazy Moms, that likes everyone to match all of the time." "We really did look much gayer, matching, than we would ever had, in my original color scheme...."


We managed one halfway decent family photo, no easy feat. Dearest Dash decided that the photo studio would be a great place to FREAK.....I think Dash has been watching too much National Geographic, and thought the photographer was trying to steal his soul by photographing him. It seriously took about 30 minutes to get him in "a good place".....I am familiar with Dash's FREAK outs at certain places, so it was no news to me. I think Dear Husband was confused and shocked by the entire matter.....

One half way decent photo. That was all we needed. So we get the obligatory 8 x 10 for us, 5 x 7 for the rest of the bunch, and then decide....we might as well order Christmas cards. Then I would be DONE, with the photo taking, and the nerve racking business of trying to get a decent photo of the children.

Now, how do we make this card personal, how will we make sure everyone knows, we haven't gone over the edge. No we don't dress identically all of the time.....

We ordered the Feliz Navidad cards.

No comments: