Wednesday, November 02, 2005

The First Rule of Fight Club


Yeah you know the rules.

So at the blogmeet at SWG. Tammi and That 1 Guy show up late. I am talkin late. I got bold at the hotel, and banged on his door. His story is, he was sleeping. (fight club)

Then they are late to Erics. This time the lame ass excuse is "looking for manicotti noodles". (fight club). When they do show up, That 1 guy has a bloody nose. Tammi and he start scrambling for a story. "Oh, he has high blood pressure...yadda yadda, yadda." Anyway they snuck out again, this time it was "The hospital E.R." (fight club).

Anyway, just when they think they have covered the tracks, Tammi posts this TODAY. Now she has fight club at work.

I soooooo know what is going on guys.

I cannot fight my way out of a paper sack, but I do know the first rule.

Can I join?

No comments: