Friday, November 25, 2005

Oh Great, the WHORZ have WHEELZ




Ok, I posted on these awful skankz dollz, ick. Then I see a commercial for this "Bratz Party Bus". My God, that is exactly what Pink Ninja needs for Christmas. Slutty looking dollz, dressed like stripperz, driving around in a "party bus" complete with a hot tub and a bar.

Oh, and these things must be selling like "whorz", I noted ailez full of theze skanky thingz while at Walmart, another good reazon for me to stop shopping there.

I can see a 14 year old boy requesting one, they look like little personal centerfoldz.....

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Dear Armywife:

Liked your post on the Whorz with Wheelz. I'm glad to know I'm not the only person who hates that crap. Did you know the Bratz machine is now making padded bras for kids? Check out my link at Opus Catherine.

P.S. Thank you to your family for your sacrifices for our country.