Friday, August 28, 2009

She wants to marry a dog...


I have made it no secret here that my daughter wants a dog. She long for a dog, and she asks for one every single day.

So, I asked Sarah to bring well mannered, laid back Charlie....

PN was thrilled to have a dog here. In fact I am sure she would have not bathed, eaten, dressed, or went to school if given the choice between those activities and Charlie...





She made him look very Babushka in my Grandmothers hankies.



She thought taking photos of his butt was hilarious.

She even covered him in hankies...

Thank You Charlie for being such a good sport, and letting her boss you around for 2 days. She hugged him, and kissed him....and proposed marriage.

1 comment:

LauraQ said...

Hello,
I have been reading your lovely blog for a while now and I thought I could comment this post: It is so cute! Your daughter is so sweet and the pictures are too :)

Thank you!
Chandrani