Tuesday, August 11, 2009

knowing I am blessed...

There are moments I am truly struck by how blessed I am. Daily I give thanks and praise, but there are moments when it strikes me, that my life is soooo wonderful, and i wonder what I did to deserve it.

I got exactly what I wished for, and prayed for. AND MORE. How is that even possible?

The other day I was driving home, and I have no idea how I managed to get here....

This morning I woke to find the Collective watching a movie, and eating Tostitos (Mother of the year award, probably not). However, they were not fighting, or arguing, they were quiet.

The weather is perfect out, and I must make it to the garden to pick cucumbers, check my slow tomatoes, which I am sure will ripen at ONCE. I need to water my flowers, and pul a couple of weeds, trim some things back...

Linens are in the wash machine, and it smells of bleach in my laundry room and kitchen.

The weather is near perfect out, the birds are singing.

The day is so glorious I am making out bills...things are sooo nice, even debt cannot dampen my day today!

2 comments:

jlc said...

this makes me happy!! glad you're having one of those days....

Guard Wife said...

Such a nice day!

When the girls were old enough to fend for themselves...wondrous!

:)