Saturday, August 01, 2009

Company

Last night, DH returned from being gone for a few days. He informed me that the only day he has off from work the entire month of August is the 19th.....

Seriously?? And then while the sun popped up he headed out again...TDY again.

There went summer. Poof.

My son turned on the bedroom lights at 4am, complaining of a sore throat, and I about died. 4am, is the worst hour to wake me. He must think I am magic, because there was little I could do to help him. I gave him some motrin for pain, and a lozenge...

My Father is coming today with his fiancee, they are coming for a visit. I have no idea what I will do with them, but know I must spend the morning, vacuuming and mopping.

SR is going to be GRUMPY today, especially after waking so EARLY. Ughh...

I hope my Dad shows up at lunch or later....it will take that much coffee to make me pleasant, and be ready for company.

No comments: