Friday, May 29, 2009

no surprises...




Yes it is 1am, my time, and I am finding myself loading my suitcase with far too many clothes. I never know what to wear etc. So i jam too many clothes, and will come up with something later. I have decided not to take my usual plethora of handbags.

I have decided no heels in the airport, flip flops will do.

Managed to get almost ll of the laundry done including rugs. I did not get all of my ironing done. I figure I can do it at the hotel.

Will miss a quiet weekend with DH, and the kids. SR has a Spanish class meal out this Sunday, in which his Spanish mentor is taking all of her Spanish students out for lunch so they can order and speak in Spanish. I would love to go, as I am sure it will be wonderful.

PN is preparing for her pre-k graduation. She is thrilled, I have had nothing but beaming reports for the entire 5-6 months. She is a good friend, and takes care of little ones, she is a leader, LISTENS, follows directions, and is respectful. I am proud of my little girl.

SO I am off to Utah to meet other spouses, and be inspired, and learn something new, and look at things from another point of view.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

.... good luck, sister!...... I will never forget our conversation about The Book on the way to Knoxville, and how you and Jimbo kept lapping the airport trying to figure a way out!.....

..... here's hoping that you had a better trip this time!....