Monday, May 04, 2009

"It's very difficult to keep the line between the past and the present. You know what I mean? It's awfully difficult."...Edie Beale

I recall posting about THIS before...

My very first documentary in 1978-79. I was 8-9 years old...

Well they made it into a movie...

Here is the trailer for the original documentary.



Here is the new remake



I am hoping to watch it, with a big box of popcorn, and seriously what I wouldn't give to go dressed as Edie......maybe for Halloween?

2 comments:

Butterfly Wife said...

I watched the HBO movie last week. Very fascinating. And you could totally pull off Little Edie's look for Halloween.

Anonymous said...

How ashamed I would be of myself if I allowed a relative to live in squalor. Now I'm seeing the resemblence between Jackie and Michelle.

AC