Sunday, May 03, 2009

The sun on our face













DH had to work today, which has become the norm. A lot of 28 day work weeks it seems. I decided I could stay home, and try to clean, whilst entertaining The Collective, or we could go to the Zoo.

We decided to go to the Zoo, and make a trip to the commissary. I called my Brother, and he actually brought cousin curl.

First off hats off to Henry Doorly, for giving family memberships to members of the military for less than $40! I need to send them a note of thanks.

Grandma misses her Grand babies, and wants pictures. Here you are Grandma, we miss you and cannot wait to see you.

7 comments:

ptg said...

On Downtown Omaha: "Its a zoo down there, I tell you! A zoo!"

Kids just love the HD Zoo. Whenever I have out of town visitors with kids, we have to go to the zoo. I've been doing this for many years and the kids always remember their trip to the zoo.

Cynthia Samuels said...

Your kids look just great! We used to love to go to the zoo with ours. I'm extra glad of that, now that they're grown and gone and one is about to be a groom!

Thanks so much for your comment on Jack Kemp. He really was special.

Tammi said...

So glad the girls were able to have a day together. Love that "hugging" photo. Oh, and the one with PN & DSR is the perfect update for the one I have framed in my office. My oh my how they have grown......

vet66 said...

Too cute! Nothing brings back fond memories like remembering visits to the zoo. Enjoy the sun!

Retired Navy CPO said...

Looks like a blast. The zoo is always a good time.

megan said...

OMG! So cute!!

Chuck said...

SR has your eyes--and daresay, your wit!