Friday, July 14, 2006

Showered ...


I woke this morning, thankful. I have had a great year. I have made a lot of good friends, and I have family that loves me. Strange how an online diary, has introduced me to such great individuals.

I recieved wonderful gifts, phonecalls, notes, e-mails......

My birthday was very special this year.

Thanks to my Mother-in-Law, I spent the night at the Casa De Dust all inclusive spa....
*no photos of me in the tub*
~new fluffy white bath sheets, a relaxing piano cd, candles, bubble bath, double chocolate milano cookies, a heartfelt note on a card that said "To MY Daughter"....and more goodies. Even things for "the collective" to keep them occupied.

I rarely speak of my Mother in law, but she has one of the biggest hearts I have seen. Despite it being broken a time or two, she has managed to pick up the pieces and put them back together making it bigger than before. (Now darling, of you can figure out how to do that with a 20$ we are in business! )

No comments: