Saturday, July 08, 2006

Lists

It is Saturday morning. Yolattes, was awfull this morning. I think I over did it yesterday.

Upon arriving home, "The collective" requested pancakes, blueberry pancakes. The dishes are in the wash.


When I woke this morning, I listened to the local morning news. The called 75% low humidity this morning. Ick.

Pink Ninja is on antibiotics for an ear infection. Her bilateral tubes that were placed in her ears while DH was in Iraq are working themselves out. She has to go back to the ENT in 3 weeks.

I managed to get my hair did 2 days ago. I decided to go with the chesnut again. I did get bangs though. My hairdresser looks great pregnant. Must be a boy.

"The collective" had a new babysitter. She was nice, the children liked her. Dash thought she was beautiful. The shampoo girl has also offerred her services as a babysitter. Yeah, I am not sure if you can have too many baby sitters.


Dear Husband returned last night, from scoping out logistics, and acting as a liason of sorts. He is exhausted, and has dark circles under his eyes. The good news is, he will not be permanently at the border. It looks like he will be able to manage his side of this primarily from here. Hopefully with very few visits away. Although I will not hold my breath.

Dash, is good. He is hanging upside down off of the couch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I woke this morning, I listened to the local morning news. The called 75% low humidity this morning. Ick.

They are morons. IMO, for humidity to qualify as "low" it has to be 10% or less. (So says the desert rat... *g*)