Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I am off to see the Wizard...

Actually it is not time yet. I do have my gynocologial visit today at 10:10am. Lovely. "The collective" in tow.

I need to gas up the truck before heading out, and need to mail a package to Dear Mother in Law. (sorry it is late)There isn't much in the darn thing anyway, but there are photos of the kids, and lots of pictures they have colored, especially for you.

DH, is headed south via airplane today to do some preparation for "border duty". The news on this gets messier and jumbled by the day. However, the way it currently stands, DH will not have to go full time. It sounds like he will be in a sort of liason position. Normally, I would cheer this, however he will still have his regular job duties in addition to this. The fact the he will be home is great. However, I have not discounted the possibilities, and it is not over until it is over.

So wish me luck. I have no idea what I will find out today.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Best of luck with the lady-bits doctor.

I really respect the work that you put into supporting your husband and your family. I hate the way that the government is using your husband's services, but the service he is giving is essential. I don't think I've ever commented on your blog before, but I'm a loyal reader and I just wanted to let you know that you have my full respect and admiration for all of your hard work.

I hope all the news today is as good as it can possibly be.