Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I have a junk drawer full of paperclips...

and no forsight, or thought. Crap.

I am sure some of you have heard the story of the blogger who has bartered his way to home ownership using a paperclip as the starter.

excerpt from his blog here..

My name is Kyle MacDonald and I traded one red paperclip for a house. I started with one red paperclip on July 12 2005 and 14 trades later, on July 12, 2006 I will trade with the Town of Kipling Saskatchewan for a house located at 503 Main Street. Feel free to give me a shout - all my contact info is here. Click on pictures below to read about each trade.


like I said I have a drawer full of stuff you might want. There are some drawer locks, rubber bands, tacks. envelopes, pens..

Anyone?

anyone?

going once...

going twice....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've got a lot of junk I could probably do without. I wonder what I could trade for...? I don't need a house. But maybe a 42" plasma TV? I'd love one of those!