Saturday, July 15, 2006

Ode to the blue dress.....




Yeah, the blue dress, was the dress I had chosen. I thought it would look nice on my summer skin, and it was not clingy. However, the change of command dinner was this evening. Due to Dear Husbands work schedule, we do not have to attend event. (Jumping up and down!!!)

The good news is I do not have to pay $90, for a mediocre peice of chicken, or smile widely all night.

The bad news is, it is a rare occassion I get to look :foxy". Dear Husband is usually treated to blue jeans and a t-shirt, and by the time he sees me at 6pm or so, I have finger prints on me.

The good news is, we will be able to take the baby sitter, and COC dinner money, and hit the town when I am feeling up to it.....and we will not be on parade, we will get to talk to one another across the table!

Now, I gotta figure out what to wear on this date...oh and figure out WHEN we can see one another.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you can have a date with Hubby sometime. Maybe you can find a dress similar to the blue one?

Ogre said...

I agree -- go with the blue dress!!!