Saturday, March 14, 2009

Plans...

I am still drowning in housework, but my Sissy is here.

We are off to the park, and out fro a luncheon today.

It is suprisingly 51 degrees.

I also must print off some photos for people, including you GRANDMA!! I have been remiss doing this, because of the cost, and time involved. SORRY.

I will get some good shots today!

My Sissy also brought 8 boxes of my Grandma and Grandpas things I have inherited. Normally I would tear into all of it. But I really do not have the space, time or energy...I did find an unfinished quilt top, my Grandma had quilted by hand....

that is 2 unfinished quilt tops here now...

OK we are off!

Pics of the day to follow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

.... what a treasure trove!...... once you make the time to go through it all, I suspect that you'll have quite a collection!...

Eric

Marc Miyake said...

Wow, it seems as if your sister was just over at your place. Back so soon, but probably not soon enough for either of you.

Looking forward to the pics!

Anonymous said...

Get those unfinished quilt tops finished. I have this great fear of leaving behind a lot of unfinished quilts for my bunch. Right now I am finishing a cross stitch "Papa Bear" doll to go with a "Mama and Baby Bear" doll I started when my son was little...his 7 year old daughter recently dug it out of my sewing box and made me feel quilty. I guess it's high time I finish, huh?