Thursday, March 19, 2009

And the almost Friday exhaustion sinks in...

It is late, and Thursday..DH and I just completed watching Deadwood. Oh how I hate ending something I so love to watch. Now what...I figure we have one month left of watching movies, and the like, before we are out working in the yard in the evenings, or playing ball...etc. I would like to enjoy this last bit of reprieve.

If you want a good chuckle, go over here to my friend Guard Wife's place, and see what fun it is to have a child at St. Patrick"s Day! It is truly darling.

I picked up PN, on St. Patrick's Day, not hearing any mention of a leprechaun trap, but did hear that the leprechaun peed in not only the boys bathroom at school but the girls bathroom as well? How did she know? It seems as though leprechauns urinate green. Who knew, I will applaud the school on using food coloring, and toilets, as 5 year olds love toilet humor. Literally.

Let me see what else do I have to share? not much on this evening. I picked The collective up after school and work, we came home, Igave them a snack, and we went to the park AGAIN. By the time we returned 2 hours later...all were exhausted. I mean beat. I managed to coach them, into the nightly routine, they went down, and that was it...

I am headed to bed right now, and I imagine I would feel more welcome with pezz glued in the corner, and cotton balls, and a wall with money on it...

3 comments:

Walrilla said...

That Leprechaun trap is just filled with "teh awsum", as the kids say nowadays!

Ellen said...

Now that is some creative use of food coloring!! lol

Sarah said...

I want to visit and watch a Deadwood with you...