Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas

We have been blessed this year beyond measure, and to God be that glory.

I want to make sure you know that we wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas, and prayers to all of you this day.

I managed to get an hour overtime in today. Which is good, I did not mind, as I am part time.

I went to pick up PN from school, and by Gosh if she wasn't napping. She woke with an upset tummy. Poor kid.

I am at home now

making baked potato soup

smoked oyster dip

hot pepper jelly over cream cheese (thanks George)

relish tray

spinich dip

cheese tray

herring in wine sauce

chex mix

1 sour cream raisin pie

1 pumpkin custard pie

and must frost cookies, at some point.

DH is out with SR trying to tie up loose ends.

I still have to wrap gifts.

We are hoping to make candlelight service at 4:30pm.

To you and yours, may you be blessed

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Merry Christmas..

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!

JihadGene said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family, AWTM!