Monday, December 22, 2008

Tits in a vice...

literally.

Today was boob smashing day. Not as painful, as humiliating I would say. They put stickers on your nipples, and a sticker on the "lump", and then take 2 peices of plexi glass, and twist a knob that flattens them. And since I have a lump, and tissue, I got to pose for other views! It was most humiliating. The lady asked me, if I had implants, and although I am sure she asks everyone that question I wanted to say, "thanks for thinking my 38 year old rack looks like they might be fake"...

I have to go get an ultrasound next, as they could not determine much from the mammogram.

DH took SR to work today.

PN had school.

today was my last day of training.

Tah Dah, I am on my own.

I took my darn Christmas cards to Walgreens last night, and the machine went down! Craptastic.

So I should be there now, but it is like 20 below zero, the wind is howling, and I do not want to go outside.

I work tomorrow as well.

I have noted, that I do not have time to talk on the phone, or blog....

By the time I got home today it was 6pm, mostly because of the damn blizzard conditions that hit at 4.

Work is good. I am making my last minute Christmas list.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So have the boobies popped back out or are they still flat? LOL

Chuck said...

What, no pictures?!

And here I thought boob-smashing day was a sexy new holiday...

Guard Wife said...

So...your job is coming between us...I see how it is. I'm willing to wait until we both come to our sense, retire and move to Miami like the Golden Girls.

I'm glad the smooshing is over for you, but you will need to keep a sister updated about all the other tests, okay?