Monday, December 29, 2008

sleep much?

I did sleep last night. I am not sure how much sleep I managed though. I stayed up late, and watched Cast Away. There has been so little on television, that when I find anything remotely interesting, I have been watching it. It was on until later than I should have been up.

I than woke at 4:30am to note DH was not in bed, and I assumed he was up working, which was correct. He was up. However, I woke every 10 minutes after that just knowing i would be late for work and sleep through my alarm. I hate when that happens.

I promise you 4 plus hours of sleep will not be enough to keep me cheerful through the day.

I am really going to have to get to bed earlier in the evening, and make a habit of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year... and I can so relate to no sleep. ;-)