Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Like a well oiled machine ...not

If you want to go insane, start a new job during Christmas, throw in a mammogram, ice, bronchitis, Drs. appointments, and shopping.

So me, the SAHM, went from 60-160 overnight.

It is the most hilarious thing ever.

I just returned from Walmart, and forgot one thing worshestershire sauce. Maybe I can convince DH to get some. If I have to stop in there one more time, I swear I am gonna get one of those little rascal sit down carts, and plow into people. They are seriously busy.

Today was my first day alone at work. It was ok, could have been worse, but could have been better.

I need to schedule my ultrasound, but am going to wait until after January first I think. I am sick of going to the Dr. right now, and it does not appear serious, looks like tissue.

OK, I am off to unload $220 of groceries, label envelopes, mail Christmas cards, prepeare tomorrows feast of hor dourves, laundry, pay bills, ummmmmmm....wrap presents, etc.

I got my first paycheck today, my first working persons paycheck in 8 years. Christmas ate it.

3 comments:

Some Soldier's Mom said...

never a better cause -- Christmas! plenty of other paychecks for the ordinary things...

Anonymous said...

AWTM,

This would drive me insane, but not you!

Although you may not think you're "well-oiled," you just keep on going. You're an inspiration.

I don't know how you manage to do all that you (and even tell us about it), but you do, and I admire you for it.

vet66 said...

I'll see your mammogram and raise you a colonoscopy!

This is like Texas Hold'em with a twist!