Monday, December 15, 2008

I am hitting the ground running...

Hopefully I will be able to blog about our loverly trip, SOON.

However, I hit the ground running this morning. PN starts pre-k tomorrow, a different one than I had planned on, so this morning we had a tour. And now I am trying to compile, her pillow sleeping bag, 1 set of extra clothing, backpack, coat etc. Making sure all have her name on them etc. I also have a slew of paperwork to fill out. A slew. Ground running indeed. Tomorrow I start my new job, and want to be well rested etc. DH and I are currently in sleep deficit, which we have been managing for months. After a relaxing weekend, we are finding oursleves exhausted.

If you get the chance, fly MidWest, they were excellent.

Tomorrow I will be at work, so unless I find a chance to blog tonight, chances are you will here from me tomorrow sometime.

I am working....WOW.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW? More like HOORAY!

I don't know how you manage to write posts while you're "running."

Get some rest, and not just for day 1 of your new job. It might be hard to convey how "loverly" your trip was if you're too tired.

Looking forward to your report ... pictures please?

Guard Wife said...

Yea...a working girl.

:)

Tell PN to have an awesome first day!

airforcewife said...

Fly Midwest ONLY if you are not going in or out of LAX!

They caused us to have a 24 hour plane ride from LAX to Philly and tried to get me to leave my dog at a pound in LA rather than put him on a flight home.

And then had the NERVE to tell me it was my fault that they couldn't find me a flight home because I had a dog.

Seriously - the MidWest staff at LAX are psychos.

Congrats on the first day for you and PN! YAY!

Anonymous said...

Good luck tomorrow. Hope the trip was fun.

Richmond said...

Sending good thoughts for you!! Yay job! :)

Anonymous said...

Yipeee!!!

giydirme oyunları said...

great article thanks

mario oyunları said...

thanks for it

mario oyunları said...

pictures please

mario oyunu said...

very useful article thanks for it