Thursday, March 20, 2008

Wiped...

I managed to get the other front flower bed cleaned out, it was worse than the other one....

I have about 4000 square feet of flower beds.

Right now they look gorgeous, they are in need of mulch, but look beautiful. Even with very few things blooming right now. I have spent a lot of time in them since arriving here. I also managed to trim up eight azalea bushes, which I am sure could use some fertilizer. (put fertilizer on list) Last year, they looked a little ill. I am sure they could use a boost.

So now I need to finish weeding them, plant some very bright annuals, fill my pots and baskets, clean out the other 2 flower beds up front. Yes, that is right, there are 2 more in the front yard. aahhhghhh.

Frankly as much as I love them....oye. Too many square feet. Especially when you are surrounded by a forest. It was a lovely hobby before children, but it has gotten to be too much. I pulled 10 bags of leaves out of the one bed today. I am seriously wiped. the leaves were especially heavy after all of the rain we have had.

My fix it man was here today, repaired my roof, pulled down trim that needs to be replaced, replaced one of the eaves, and replaced the long board above the garage. He will be back in the morning to finish. YEAH!!!

I am unsure what to do tomorrow, the list seems to be getting longer instead of shorter. And in case anyone wonders, yes, I am still essentailly running a home, and The Collective are both on Spring Break. I also have to manage a trip to get The Collectives Easter basket items. Crap...maybe the neighbor girl can watch them for a bit, while i run out.

So it appears I am going to start putting my lists on my blog again...

Frankly it is just easier for me to be accountable for things this way, also there isn't a whole lot going on...

No comments: