Saturday, March 29, 2008

Cutting in, and cut it out...

I finished cutting in on the back of the house yesterday. I even decided to paint the top of the house trim, right below the roof the same color as the rest of the house. It actually looks better. Now I have to put a second coat on, and touch up and it is done. The good news is, that is the back of the house, has the most square footage to paint.

It is raining this morning, so no painting, and The Collective had been invited to a birthday party at the park....

So I thought perhaps a movie would be in order. The ONLY children's movie is Horton Hears a Who, and we saw it. (BTW, it sorta sucked, I give it 2 * out of 5)


DH is welcoming his cousin home from Iraq today! Wish I was there to welcome him home, and meet his new son.

This is the last weekend before our regular scheduling begins. Monday Spring Break ends. (Standing and screaming hooray). It is really difficult trying to prepare the house with The Collective here)

Allergy season is kicking my ass. The oak pollen is currently so prevalent that the rain has washed it into puddles of green....

ick...

No comments: