Wednesday, March 26, 2008

therapuetic

The yard, and house work have been theraputic for me. Raking and painting can be very zen like....for it puts you in a different space of your mind.

There is also just the plain old fashioned hard physical work of it, which most of us do not do enough of any more.

I have had a couple of people suggest that I hire it out...

Frankly I probably would have, if there was any money to do so. But I can honestly say I have not minded at the end of the day.

There is something very satisfying about accomplishing tasks, that are not really hard, simply time consuming.

I tend to think of the tasks, as money saved, in which I can buy a new couch, or a trip for the family.

So honestly I am not complaining about the tasks. I wish i would have started sooner, and had not been sick.

No comments: