Monday, March 10, 2008

Literally

Sir Rowland has been skipping AWANA on Sunday nights.

He has all of his verses memorized, books of The New and Old Testament. He is now bored. And hence they are having a little difficulty keeping him occupied...So instead of sending him, and he and I being overwhelmeed with "what are we gonna do with him?" he has been spending Sunday nights with me. He has been lovely.

He does not go to socialize, like his Sister. He is task orientated. He told me, points, and candy are not "his thing"..."learning is".

Last night, I decided we would go to the grocery store and get some of our shopping done.

Upon checking out, SRR noticed the name tag of our bagger. Below his name it was written..."hello, I am new, I am learning"

SR cracked up and said to the scruffy 17 year old....

"You cannot be that new, you are growing a beard."

He seriously makes me laugh....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ROFL!!! I just love Sir Rowland's observations of life. *g*