Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Coughing up my ovaries and other such nonsense....

Between my "illness" and packing I know you are tired of my same old song and dance...

I know, but whatever, one cannot be entertaining all of the time..

For starters, this "crud" that has had me down, the diagnosis of pneumonia and bronchitis, in which I was on antibiotics...

yeah...whatever it is is still clinging on to my body. Crap. No time, No time...

No time to feel like piss, or look like it.

Whatever.

DH arrived here Sunday late night, he is currently here for work, taking classes. I seriously thought I was feeling better, and I got the smack down again. For the 3rd time.

Great.

It is like climbing one of those rock walls at this point. I almost pull myself out of it, and then wham....find myself at the bottom. AGAIN.

I called my Dr. today. I will go in this week Friday (to be precise) to get a follow up chest x-ray, and a CBC.

The last time I was in to see dear Dr. , he informed me of an area on my right mid lobe of my lung. Probably nothing, it was there last year when I had pneumonia. It has not changed. And it could be anything. Scar tissue, anomaly, just about anything. So frankly I left with my antenna lifted, but I was not freaking out.

However, today after feeling like shite, yeah that made me a little nervous. Probably for nothing, but I am going to say here, I am all for being overly cautious. I have seen to much illness and death, and I do not want to be part of it.

Like I said probably nothing, but I will ask for prayers, which seem selfish. But prayers never hurt. I also hate to cause concern and worry where none is needed. But once again...

Mr. Dr. currently thinks I have some insane virus that is an ass kicker and has hospitalized all kinds of people down here. He thinks, stress has probably made it worse.

I hope he is right....

I really just want to be my old energetic self.

No comments: