Wednesday, March 19, 2008

rye toast

There are some things I LOVE so much, that I am unsure why I do not eat them every chance I get. I ate 4 slices of rye toast, and 2 hard boiled eggs. I must be feeling better.

Last night when I went to bed it was 80 degrees, a very balmy 80. I actually turned on the dehumidifier. I woke this morning to a very brisk 40 degrees.

No wonder my lungs are nuts..

I went and had my CT scan this morning. They were very timely about the procedure. I had taken 4 hours and put it aside just in case, and I was actually in and out in about an hour. Go Arkansas!! Every time someone is efficient here, I feel as though I should send a card that says "thanks for staying ahead of the curve". However, that hospital is the same hospital that did not have a pillow for me, when I labored with PN. They wadded up a blanket and stuffed it behind my head, like I was in a third world country. Seriously. I begged someone to find a pillow, my girlfriend finally showed up and found one for me after labor was over...

No comments: