Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Stew

The news from yesterday has left me a little spent.

By no fault of anyone else but AWTM, me. I will accept full responsibility,

I like to always be prepared for whatever news may come. I do not do well with surprises. So the latest "news" left me stewing for the last 24 hours.

Stewing does not achieve much, unless one is in the kitchen. I know this.

There is still no news. None. It is very shhhshhhh down here.

So here is what I am gonna do. Prepare for the worst thing, and hope and pray for better.

It does no good to stew, and it is exhausting. I have learned a lot from the last 24 hours.

I will share a couple of those things.

I cry now, yes I even recognize when I am about to cry. (This is sort of amazing, because I have made it regular practice not to cry for the last 5 years.)

I am not "tough cookie" lady like I think.

I need to reorganize all sorts of things, and have my house, and family prepared for such an event.

I have really good friends, and family.

~there is no "real news re: deployment at this time"

so breathe...

No comments: