Friday, November 24, 2006

Accomplished

Ahhh...

Tonight DH and I relax. We have a date in front of the TV with The Boondok Saints.

It was a long and busy day.

Camera bought.

DH managed to go through the garage, and dispose of some things.

DH carried box after box of Christmas thigns down from the attic.

DH boxed up clothing and donated.

DH even went to work.

The highchair is moved out of the kitchen. (a painful step for AWTM)

Grandpa's birthday present located, and boxed.

Took the kids for a wagon ride, that about killed me.

Played with The Collective at the park.

Christmas tree is up, lit and decorated. (which doesn't sound like a big deal, but I had help you know)

4 loads of laundry washed and dried, most of it folded.



Ahhhh....it feels good to get that much done in an afternoon.


*I did happen to note, that I have several strands of lights, that need replacing, I will do this the day after Christmas.*

Tommorow

wake

breakfast

gym

dishes

pack a picnic

get DH, and The Collective hair cuts

Go to Petite Jean Mountain Man Rendevous for the morning.

No comments: