Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Mom of the year!!

The gorgeous and very Martha Stewart like Gretchen wants the Moms to throw down!!

She announces the contest here!


Rules are simple...
Post a link to your favorite "Mother of the Year" story - yours or someone elses - in the comments. If you don't have a blog, but would like to play, e-mail me the story and I'll post it. December 1st, we'll read though and determine the "winner" - I mean, we're all winners, aren't we? The only thing - it had to happen in 2006. Have fun. Life wouldn't be any fun if we were all perfect...


And by Mother of the Year...
We mean stuff like mistaking chocolate chips for poop.
Not getting picture of the little darlings until after trick-or-treating.
Deciding to take a nap.
Or letting your kids eat "Chicken in a Biskit" for breakfast.


Pick your favorite post from your favorite Mom blogger and enter it now!!

I nominated AirForce Family, who provided me with laughs HERE!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really did not need to see this tonight. I definitely am not nominating my daughter. Arrrrggggghhh.