Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Memorial...

I had the pleasure of meeting Heidi a couple of weeks ago. It was a hard meeting for me. I've been reading her blog, mostly lurking for a very long time. She quilts, she is trying to knit. (something I will not attempt) And upon meeting her, I noted she was warm, sweet and even more beautiful than in her pictures. It seemed strange to me to see her, without an exotic location behind her, and without her Husband Sean at her side. As I am used to seeing them so much as a couple in photos. And no little man, who I have seen in photo after photo, in his little sunsuits.

It has been two years, and I never know what to say, but when I go over and read her I am reminded to count my blessings, be gracious, vote, travel when i get the chance.....

Heidi, just so you know I voted....

No comments: