Wednesday, November 01, 2006

PMS

OK, I am grouchy, and I am sure I know why. I do have a couple of things to bitch about. I think the blog is the best place to do it. Poor Dh might be scared to come home otherwise.

1.) John Kerry: As a proud wife of a Soldier, I was offended by your remark. I do not want an apology from you, because it would mean nothing. One more thing, isn't it great to live in a country where political mud can be thrown around without the fear of death, like Iraq under Sadaam? Thank you for showing us what you believe.

2.)1. Chicos: Please stop sending me catalogs. Your stuff is cute, but I have been in the store, nothing ever looks right. In fact one time your sales assistant--INSISTED I try on a white cotton suit. It made me feel like P-Diddy. (Does he go by P-Daddy still?) Plus, I am 36.


3.) NRA: I love you people you know I do. Sir Rowland, is already a LIFE MEMBER of your organization. My DH has volunteered for you. However stop spending my donated money sending 20 things a week to me. You are preaching to the choir. Please use my donations to educate the uneducated. Oh and stop calling at dinner time. We are family folk.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok… I disagree with Kerry just as much as any ‘loyal republican’… but I just read an article about his statement and it seems to me that he was making a joke about President Bush’s intelligence… not that he was saying only the uneducated become soldiers who ‘get stuck in Iraq.’

Maybe I’m missing something. Kerry says it was a botched joke about Bush… I may have to get checked out by a doctor… perhaps I’m feverish… but I think I actually believe John Kerry. *GASP* Could it be?

Rachelle Jones said...

Amy,

Get to the Dr. Kerry's record of "lies", pretty much stands for itself.

His botched joke history....I think this may be a first...

Anonymous said...

Kerry trotted out the "joke" excuse after all the kerfluffle. But it certainly wasn't what I heard or saw him say in the film footage on the news.

As for getting stuff in the mail, I was all the bloody banks would stop trying to get me to buy (it qualifies as a purchase in my book considering all the fees involved!) their stupid credit cards. I swear, I get at least three or four a week. Sometimes more!

Anonymous said...

Er, that should be I wish all the banks would stop sending me that crap. *rolling eyes* Some day I'll learn how to proofread before I hit "publish"....