Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Have I mentioned how much I HATE cardio?

I keep waiting for that one person to give me that "magic bullet" that will get me down to my pre-baby weight. I SERIOUSLY am waiting for ANYONE to say the following. "Oh YOU SOOOO DON'T NEED CARDIO!". `I also know this is not going to happen any time in the future. I know how the human body works. I need cardio. I hate cardio, and my PLICA is giving me fits again...

I have been exercising, I promise I do not have a horrible diet. WE rarely eat out. WE eat balanced meals. My progress has been slow, but it has been progress.

My new fitness program is hard. It is hard. I am working hard, I could work harder, I could increase my weights, I could do more reps. However the new workout has been such a shock. I am sore.

But I hate cardio. I really do. I just do not like it. Never have.

Friday night while in Texas, I had the good fortune of sitting across from this woman.

Guess what I need cardio.

Damn.

Time to get it done I suppose. So I am going out of my COMFORT ZONE, and I am going to go to a cardio class this week.

Putting it up here, somehow makes me accountable right?

This is just a hard pill to swallow, and that is what is hard to explain to people. I was THIN my entire life. I was not fit, but I was always thin. I could eat and eat and eat, and it would be burnt off, by the time I was done eating. I am still trying to figure out what in the hell happenned? And now it is a part of my life to stay under a size 12? Who would have thought. Oh!! And if I would have known this 15 years ago, I would have eaten more donuts, and took more pictures of me in a bikini...

1 comment:

Ogre said...

"Oh YOU SOOOO DON'T NEED CARDIO!"

Well, someone had to say it.

I've heard of this new diet that works REALLY well: you can eat all you want, you're just not allowed to SWALLOW. :)