Monday, July 13, 2009

What does 39 feel like?

So far it feels the same, even if my Sister keeps calling me telling me I am 40...squealing with joy. She wants me to skip 39 entirely.

Oye...

She does not quite understand she is 7 years older than me, so this is a battle she cannot win. Heh...

I skipped yoga this morning, but should have went. My goal for next year is to be able to wear a 2 piece swimsuit without frightening small children, or turning 18 year old girls off from the prospect of Motherhood.

...shallow I know, but whatever.


Plans, there are none, I have no food cravings, which is odd. I am making an angel food cake with chocolate icing. We have to return library books, if the sun manages to stay out I will take The Collective to the pool, so I can lie on a towel under the sun with The Last Patriot by Brad Thor....

We need to get milk AGAIN. This is an every other day thing now.

My Father called and told me to go out and buy myself a new outfit as a birthday present from him. I need something teal, and purple so I just may do that.

39 feels just like 38.....

38 felt just like 37 etc.

Young ladies, do not forget to moisturize daily!

The difference between 38 and 39, might be tempo or mood? Example Ceremony possibly the best song ever written





11 comments:

Allison said...

Oh! Point out to your sister that if you skip a year she has to, too. It may change her mind.

Good luck with your swimsuit goal.

Some Soldier's Mom said...

considering the alternatives to birthdays, be happy with the birthday!! when I turned 39, I told my children I wasn't having any more birthdays and they asked me if they could have them so they could grow up faster (and it seems that they did!)

birthdays to me are the one day each year we get to tell people we love just how happy we are that they are in the world! so, Happy, wonderful birthday to you from me and your BF -- we are SSSOOOO glad that you are in our world!!!

Stacy said...

Happy Birthday. Hope you have a great day.

Guard Wife said...

How much do I love New Order?! Man! :)

I wish you the happiest of birthdays & look forward to spreading it into tomorrow for you as I know my schtuff won't arrive at your doorstep until tomorrow. :)

yipeee!

XtnYoda said...

I had my 58th on the sixth... that makes me up by about... 19 years?

Just remember... it's all in your head!

In Christ,

chuck

Whitley and Tequila said...

Happy Birthday!! Enjoy your day!!!

Ruth said...

Happy Birthday and thank you! Thank you! Thank you for bringing a lot of traffic over to Ruthlace! WOW. I have been out of town and have not written much lately, (also have some , what is now called "health issues" ) so it was good to have your readers visiting Ruthlace. Enjoy being 39? I have grandchildren already in their 40's. I am sure you already know...so I do not need to tell you " Life is good at every age and God is good... all the time." Love and prayers,
Ruth Shaw<><

Laura said...

YUM!! Angel food cake!! Now I want to make some. lol
Well, lots of luck with the bikini goal. I've been working on that since 2005.. haha.. I'm a sucker for sweets. ;0)

Harvey said...

*leaves cake with 39 candles*

*lights candles*

*thinks about it*

*leaves fire extinguisher*

Retired Navy CPO said...

Happy belated B-day. 39 is OK. It only bothers you if you let it.

soldierdeb said...

Happy A great Birthday and 39th year. Enjoy it, let's not rush to 40.