Sunday, July 12, 2009

I am 39 on monday...

Seriously?

I do not feel 39. What does it feel like? I guess I will tell you Monday.

My Dad mentioned the other day while visiting...

AWTM's Dad: "hey you have a birthday coming up, how old are you going to be?

AWTM: "uh 39.."

AWTM's Dad: "Do you have any idea how old that makes me feel?"

AWTM: "do you have any idea how old THAT makes me feel?"

bwah....

I do not have anything planned, going to make myself an Angel food cake. No cravings for a special meal or anything...still looking for a bike.

Unsure how I will spend the day. Hoping DH will be home before 8pm, that seems to be the magic hour these days..

I will be headed to my Father's home for the weekend, possibly take the kids fishing...

3 comments:

Guard Wife said...

I sent you a FB message re: your birthday. :) I'm a little off (quit giggling!) time-wise right now, so I'm a bit behind with cards & such. By Tuesday, you should be hooked up, however. I miss you!!!

Tammi said...

Whew......thank GOODNESS for GW bein' so honest. I'm late too. So I guess you'll just have a Birthday Week. And treasure every minute of it, you're worth it. As those of us lucky enough to love you know....Happy Birthday sweetie!

Karen said...

Happy birthday! You share a birthday with my sweet daughter. Must be a very good day. :-)