Thursday, July 30, 2009

elbows, hands, and knees oh my...

The barometric pressure did something overnight...

I woke this morning with sore elbows, hands, and knees.

Made coffee and step outside to note...

It felt like football season, the only way I can describe such temps. that is what it felt like.

I could hear a football game, and see crisp fall skies.

It is 63 degrees.

It is too early.

I need some heat for my tomatoes, and my body. Fall and winter will be here soon enough.

7 months of winter is ENOUGH. It is COLD.

My joints hurt? Great. That takes the fire out of ya first thing in the morning, waking feeling like you are arthritic...

Man....

2 comments:

Sarah said...

You mean I have to bring fall clothes to visit you in August? WTF?

Rave said...

I love this weather! Although here in OK it has been in the 80's...mornings are around 70.
Raining.

I love it.

I could use a little Autumn.