Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Better...






Very hard to take photos, while preventing death...

I cannot seem to get them off of the bikes now, although they get grumpy when they need a break.

While they are taking a break, I must do some housework, as I am expecting company. I hope I can some things straightened up before the arrival tomorrow.

Since the wash machine is still working, there is no excuse for a pile of wash! (Yes, it is still working, knock on wood, and Praise Jesus)

On the list today: PAY BILLS! Ughhh, maybe I should save it for after 5pm, so I can have a beer while doing it.

7 comments:

BBB said...

i LOVE PNs hello kitty shirt!

wifeunit said...

I love the head on shot of PN. She is such a cutie! SR looks so serious and focused. You totally cracked me up with telling his cursing of gravity and inertia!!

Guard Wife said...

They look like they are doing great!! I need to pay bills this weekend. I plan to have wine. And perhaps beer.

I'll also (praise the good Lord) be celebrating being done with the dossier!!!!

Some Soldier's Mom said...

no stopping them now!! Do you have a bicycle safety class somewhere near you? You could check with the local Police Dept. -- they set up obstacle courses in some school parking lot and teach the kids road safety (crossing streets, waiting for signals, checking for turning cars, hand signals, etc.) It would be good for them if you all will be "taking to the road" on those bikes!

Sarah said...

I cannot believe how much open land you can see from your house. What a great neighborhood...so beautiful.

soldierdeb said...

This is a big week of freedom for the kids! Have fun.

XtnYoda said...

So much fun seeing the kiddies!

Thanks for the pics!

God Bless,

Chuck