Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Slow Dive




Last night, I was talking to my Sister in Law. She is by trade, and education, an elementary school teacher. She has 18 days left, until school is out.

T'was, a great reminder that summer is ALMOST here....damn summer and its hot temperatures. If this summer is anything like last, we will soon be sufferring 100 degree temperatures, with 97% humidity.

This means one thing, swimsuit season has happenned upon me.

Not exciting news, despite all of my hard work and efforts, I am not anywhere I was hoping to be.

The good news is, last years suit, a little big.

The bad news is, I spent a small fortune on the darn thing.

The good news is, I get to go shopping.

The bad news is, I will be standing under 500 watt light bulbs in front of a 360 mirror, in a swimsuit.......

What a frightening way to spend an afternoon.

No comments: