Sunday, May 21, 2006

4 years ago today...


Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there, I do not sleep.
I am in a thousand winds that blow;
I am the softly falling snow.

I am the gentle showers of rain;
I am the fields of ripening grain.
I am in the morning hush;
I am in the graceful rush.

Of beautiful birds in circling flight,
I am the starshine of the night.
I am in the flowers that bloom,
I am in a quiet room.

I am the birds that sing,
I am in each lovely thing.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there. I do not die."

~Mary Frye (1932)~


My Mother passed to the other side of her life.

4 years, and life has thankfully gone on for me. Some days rushing by with such speed I can not recall them. Other moments have been in slow motion. I guess that is how the continuum of time works.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here's to your mom! My wife lost her's 'bout that time as well. I imagine I know, through her, how you feel today.

Take care.

'Neck